VICTORY SHEEP SKINNER KNIFE 13CM-MULT 3
Victory butcher's knives are a preferred choice in the New Zealand and Australian meat industries. They are especially designed to perform for maximum efficiency and have been proven by thousands of satisfied users since 1927.
Manufactured in New Zealand from high quality stainless steel German Krup steel and hardened to 54-56 HRC. The Victory stainless steel blade has a sub-zero (-78ºC) quench after hardening. The benefit is a strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention.
Handles are made from Polypropylene (PP) to meet maximum hygiene standards or Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE) Specifications may change as we develop our product.
- Blade length: 13cm
- Serial numbered
- Stainless steel blade made from German Krup steel hardened to 54-56 HRC
- Finger guard for added safety
- Sub-zero (-78ºC) quench after hardening
- Durable easy to maintain blade and cutting edge
- Handle and blade materials MAF & FDA approved
- No gap at handle and blade joint for better hygiene
- Classic Victory handle pattern proven robust and practical
- Flat grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
- Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Code and blade length clearly visible on blade for future reordering
- Made in New Zealand
- 1 x Victory 13cm Curved Sheep Skinning Knife
Product Code: V2/201/13/115P